Network Systems Engineer Salary: According to indeed.com, a Systems Engineer earns on average ,044 per year. Certification generally requires thirty-six months of coursework and on-site experience. The average salary as per PayScale.com for this position is ,584 per year.
Find the Right Opportunity at Field Engineer: Are you seeking a job as a Freelance Network Systems Engineer in the online marketplace for telecom? Then sign up and register at FieldEngineer. With more than 35,000 freelance field engineers from 170 countries on board, this platform offers numerous opportunities for job seekers. Come to where businesses search for the best talent and let them find you.
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Juniper Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE)
The Systems Engineer vs Network Engineer:
In an Internet-connected world, a thin line differentiates the Network Engineer and the Systems Engineer. Unlike a couple of years ago when there was a clear demarcation, at present both job profiles share much in common. IT companies thrive on technology convergence. VoIP provides a demonstrable example of how voice and data no longer diverge. Each of these has become interdependent, with overlapping responsibilities for the engineer.
read more: Network Systems Engineer Salary